Bioinformatics analyst, Perl, R, and Java programmer
A good explanation of creating good reproducible R questions: http://stackoverflow.com/a/28481250/215487
How to get help in R: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15289995/how-to-get-help-in-r/15290370#15290370
Top Network Posts
- 39How can I make my own "shell commands" (e.g. mkdir/cd combo)?
- 31What does !! (double exclamation point) mean?
- 27What's the simplest way to strip trailing whitespace from all lines in a file?
- 13How can I yank (copy) the single character on which the cursor rests?
- 13How can I get both splits to scroll left or right at the same time?
- 13In vim, how do I paste a column of text to the end of irregular length lines?
- 12Are MooseX::Declare and MooseX::Method::Signatures production ready?
- View more network posts →