Mike is a partner, Database Wellness expert and coach with the SQL Server consultancy Linchpin People. He is an experienced SQL Server professional and has worked with every version of SQL Server since version 6.5. He has been in the role of DBA, Developer, Architect and Performance Lead but always leans on his DBA and performance tuning experience. He loves providing training and coaching to clients and colleagues and has been recognized as a SQL Server MVP by Microsoft for two years in a row. He speaks at national and regional conferences and SQL Server events on DBA, Performance Tuning and Professional Development topics and he blogs regularly on SQL Server topics.
Top Network Posts
- 175Why Does the Transaction Log Keep Growing or Run Out of Space?
- 132Why Does the Transaction Log Keep Growing or Run Out of Space?
- 78Are SQL Server in-place upgrades as ill advised as they used to be?
- 24How do I attach a database in SQL Server?
- 20How do I attach a database in SQL Server?
- 18I Need to Shrink My Database - I just freed a lot of space
- 18SQL Server permissions to create, restore, delete only some databases
- View more network posts →