Emojineer-In-Chief, taking a break.
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE, aka sysadmin who knows systems well and programs in multiple languages).
Former Apcera Software Engineer & SRE (founding team). Former Twitter staff-level Operations Engineer. Former Google SRE. Former ISP sysadmin.
Top Network Posts
- 28Why does '/' have an '..' entry?
- 27How to execute shell script via crontab?
- 11Gmail and Live are making all messages from my server as spam
- 11A website hosted on the 184.108.40.206/8 subnet, somewhere on the Internet?
- 9Linux: How to use a file as input and output at the same time?
- 8Can DNS host records be setup to create wildcard sub-subdomains
- 8UTF-8 bit representation
- View more network posts →