Do not trust any security related answers you see on SO. Not from me, not from anyone. There are very smart people on SO and there are excellent answers given, although the right answer is almost never chosen. Test everything, trust no one.
I actively hunt for vulnerabilities and I have found many over the years. According to the Department of Homeland I have found a vulnerability with a severity metric of 13.5 which makes it into the top 1,000 most dangerous of all time and the most dangerous CSRF vulnerability ever discovered.
Top Network Posts
- 241How are Software License Keys generated?
- 207Exploitable PHP functions
- 193Why doesn't the Stack Overflow team fix the Firesheep style cookie theft?
- 175How do Google+ +1 widgets break out of their iframe?
- 150How does this giant regex work?
- 108Defeating a Poker Bot
- 77Is it possible to turn a computer into a bomb?
- View more network posts →