Martin Hinshelwood is Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org and a Visual Studio ALM MVP for Microsoft. He consults for nkdAgility, a DevOps & Agile consultancy working across Europe and the world. Martin focuses on helping organisations modernise their development processes to reduce their cycle time and enable a greater degree of business agility.
Top Network Posts
- 29"Synced" or "synched"
- 22Internet Explorer 10 ignores width & height on images
- 21TFS and Scrum - Best Practise configuration for Areas, Iterations, backlog iteration, sprint iteration
- 21Protecting a git branch in Visual Studio Online
- 19What are Epics in regard of Features and Backlog Items in Team Foundation
- 13Organizing source code in TFS 2010
- 11Updating an existing Work Item from code
- View more network posts →