Martin Hinshelwood is a consultant for nkdAgility, a DevOps & Agile consultancy working across Europe and the world. Martin focuses on helping organisations modernise their development processes to reduce their cycle time and enable a greater degree of business agility.
I believe that every company deserves high quality software delivered on a regular cadence that meets its customer’s needs. Companies should be trying to delight their customers, not merely to meet their needs.
Martin is a Visual Studio ALM MVP & Visual Studio ALM Ranger as well as a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org and speaks at many events around the world from the ALM Forum in Seattle to Agile in Africa and NDC in Oslo.
Top Network Posts
- 25"Synced" or "synched"
- 22Internet Explorer 10 ignores width & height on images
- 21TFS and Scrum - Best Practise configuration for Areas, Iterations, backlog iteration, sprint iteration
- 18Protecting a git branch in Visual Studio Online
- 14What are Epics in regard of Features and Backlog Items in Team Foundation
- 13Organizing source code in TFS 2010
- 10How to convert MSF Agile to Scrum 2.0
- View more network posts →