DevOps guy/application architect specializing in cloud-based deployments. AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
I founded and work at a managed services provider/consultancy that is a member of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner Network. We help clients plan, build, and manage cloud-based applications--or fix less-than-successful deployments.
Top Network Posts
- 35What is the difference between Elastic Beanstalk and CloudFormation for a .NET project?
- 32Python urllib2: Reading content body even during HTTPError exception?
- 23When to use an auto-incremented primary key and when not to?
- 16CentOS 6 + LDAP + NFS. File ownership is stuck on "nobody"
- 13Network Stress Test Tool
- 12How can I configure Postfix to retain copies of all email sent through it?
- 12Getting CPU temperature using Python?
- View more network posts →