Top Network Posts
- 34What's the difference between a file descriptor and file pointer?
- 29What does the C++ standard state the size of int, long type to be?
- 20Switching to assembly in gdb
- 19What should I do if two libraries provide a function with the same name generating a conflict?
- 17multiplication of large numbers, how to catch overflow
- 16How to make sure a int is 4 bytes or 2 bytes in C/C++
- 15MD5 hash calculates differently on server
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.