I've been in the IT industry since 2000. I have a degree in physics but chose to make my career in IT. Currently I spend more time working with system security than writing code but when I have the time I enjoy perl, php and mysql.
Currently working on:
Windows Server 2008
Top Network Posts
- 15NMAP: Check if port 80 and 8080 is open
- 9Linux swapiness - Adjusting Kernel VM settings
- 8In a Asterisk PBX system, is hardware echo cancellation necessary?
- 7A Record VS. Cname Round N
- 6What's the difference between example.com and www.example.com?
- 6Linux Process Accounting - Difference between 'cp' and 'cpu' fields?
- 6Quotas in vsftpd?
- View more network posts →