I'm a sysadmin for a Windows environment (MCSE: Security) with a few Linux boxes as well, which includes handling the whole list of things that come up in an office. If it uses electricity, I pretty much support it. My areas of "expertise" would be VMWare Infrastructure, Exchange 2010, SQL Server 2005/2008, PHP programming, and scripting of all kinds (VBS, Bash, Perl).
Top Network Posts
- 11Getting rsync to move file from source to destination?
- 9How do people/companies buy/sell very large amounts of stock?
- 8HAProxy HTTP vs TCP
- 8How does a team of Systems Administrators share passwords securely?
- 7Are there any benefits to running Subversion server on Linux as opposed to Windows?
- 7What is the ingredient that makes a Spanish paella so particular?
- 6How can I check my credit score?
- View more network posts →