I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades in a small UK-based team within a US subsidiary of a Japanese company, working on switch activation software for a large UK telecoms provider.
Among other things I'm a support analyst, developer, part-time (a.k.a accidental) DBA in dev/test, requirements analyst, technical consultant... whatever needs doing right now, generally. Mostly Oracle (since about 1995, versions 6 to 11g), Java, WebLogic, shell scripting, HTML, CSS, a bit of C and Pro*C when pushed, but whatever's needed today. Work is mostly on Oracle Linux now, but dragged into Windows and networking issues fairly often, and a Mac user at home (since about 1986).
I am, of course, #SOreadytohelp
Top Network Posts
- 46Run Stored Procedure in SQL Developer?
- 39Escaping ampersand character in SQL string
- 35Updating a date in Oracle SQL table
- 28Oracle Sqlplus client on Mac
- 22how to display table data more clearly. in oracle sqlplus
- 22What does "<>" mean in SQLDeveloper
- 21Different CURRENT_TIMESTAMP and SYSDATE in oracle
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.