George V. Reilly
Software developer living in Seattle and raised in Ireland.
I've done a lot, from web apps to hypervisors, typography and text editors, terminal emulators and TV shows, performance and usability, 3D graphics and assembly language, high-end servers and 8-bit microcomputers, HTTP kernel driver to CSS debugging—though not all at the same time.
Top Network Posts
- 182Vim: copy selection to OS X clipboard
- 65How to create full compressed tar file using Python?
- 54What's the best hashing algorithm to use on a stl string when using hash_map?
- 43How can I do a line break (line continuation) in Python?
- 30How can I delete a symbolic link?
- 26Best way to check if a list is empty
- 22How do you introduce unit testing into a large, legacy (C/C++) codebase?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.