Real name: Christian Lercher
Started programming when I was 7 years old (Basic on C64, then Assembler, later C/C++, and now mostly Java).
First Windows experience: ca 1993 (Win 3.11)
First Unix experience: 1998 (Solaris, then SuSE Linux, now mostly Debian/Ubuntu and MacOS).
I'm just as much interested in technical things, as in social topics, and economics. It really depends.
Top Network Posts
- 133How to format a Java string with leading zero?
- 130Eclipse: Files opened by multiple searches using same editor tab
- 86Jump into interface implementation in Eclipse IDE
- 56Ideal HTTP cache control headers for different types of resources
- 46Why do consoles sometimes hang forever when SSH connection breaks?
- 40Using the GWT Scheduler
- 32Debugger for Iptables
- View more network posts →