If there's anything I hope to be, it's a student. StackOverflow appeals to me in the same way Slashdot once did: it's a constant stream of new terminology I can almost, but not quite, understand. As I acquire mastery in one area, a new item of interest begins inspiring questions and further opportunities to learn.
The majority of questions that I answer, I look up the answers and learn the subject with the asker. This may make my information inexpert on occasion, but it means I always check my work for correctness and often provide references that I used to research.
Top Network Posts
- 36In Vim, How to find out what a key combination does
- 35Node.js installation: openssl not installed
- 20C Constants
- 20How can I find all initializations in a text?
- 20Regex - Match a Pattern Before a Character
- 18What is boost::program_options::notify() for?
- 17Rails and Heroku PGError: column does not exist
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.