My name is Eugene Kirpichov. I work on the Google Cloud Dataflow team.
Previously, I've been at Mirantis (working on cluster computing and subsequently on cloud-related stuff) and at Yandex (Russia's leading search engine), doing information retrieval.
I'm interested in functional programming, application of mathematical structures to computer science and distributed systems. I'm a fan of classical music (especially Rachmaninoff, Scriabine and Bach) and occasionally play guitar and piano in my free time.
Top Network Posts
- 454What's new in purely functional data structures since Okasaki?
- 49What tools do distributed programmers lack?
- 43Are there non-constructive algorithm existence proofs?
- 36Is there a physical analogy to the Turing Machine?
- 34Efficiency of purely functional programming
- 32Higher-order algorithms
- 29Why do I get the "Unhandled exception type IOException"?
- View more network posts →