I'm an application developer at a small marketing company in Maumee, Ohio, Thread Marketing Group. I live mostly in C#, but I've been developing applications for almost 30 years, so my experience covers most 'modern' programming languages (although some of them might be pretty rusty now).
I also spend a lot of time working with networks, servers, networking protocols and all that fun stuff. I'm particularly proud of my expertise with internet email and the related protocols (it seems so few people really understand email, despite its ubiquity).
If I can help you with anything, feel free to email me at mark @ warpool.org.
Top network posts
- 48Partial class in different namespaces
- 24Did I really just put a string data type into an IEnumerable<int>
- 18Gridview using a generic list as DataSource and Auto-generating columns
- 18IIS 7.x Application Pool Best Practices
- 14why Process's Exited method not being called?
- 13Best way to delete very large recordset in Oracle
- 12I can't click on an ASP:Button if it is hidden using jQuery?
- View more network posts →