My home data center has far too much enterprise hardware -- especially if you count the ZyXEL GigE switch, which I unfortunately can't recommend for actual enterprises, even if it was 24 ports, fully managed, for $500. At work, I've pretty much done everything—mostly Linux and storage; but also Windows, routers/switches, firewalls, Solaris, telephones... still no professional experience with VMS, but maybe that's a good thing.
Products of choice: OpenBSD, Debian, OS X, Solaris 101, Fedora.
Certifications: RHCE, GSEC, GCIA.
1 At least until Ellis Billington killed it, anyhow.
Top Network Posts
- 92SSH keypair generation: RSA or DSA?
- 63What is Android's icicle parameter?
- 15How to upgrade a ZFS RAID-Z array to larger disks on OpenSolaris?
- 8How to change Document Root for Apache2 in Mac OS X
- 5How to let 'cp' command don't fire an error when source file does not exist?
- 5How to protect myself from promiscuous mode?
- View more network posts →