A "Linux systems specialist", did claim my previous business card and did so from 2001 to May 2013. Then it said "Senior System Administrator" in another company, Stonesoft, which is part of McAfee/Intel Security. Then since February 2015, it had "Information Security Analyst at Intel Security" printed in it. And, from January 2016 it tells me "Information Security Specialist at Forcepoint". Phew, all this title massage is getting heavy!
I am a certified GIAC GCIH.
My heart also has a place for FreeBSD.
Top Network Posts
- 62Why is SSH password authentication a security risk?
- 51How to get the summarized sizes of folders and their subfolders?
- 43How to restart rsyslog daemon on ubuntu
- 30When is fsck dangerous?
- 22Postfix - how to retry delivery of mail in queue?
- 22What is the maximum username length on current GNU/Linux systems
- 22rsync with multi-core server should go faster than it goes. Am I wrong?
- View more network posts →