I am currently a software developer in Seattle, WA. I recently moved here from New York City, and am still trying to find my way about town!
I enjoy learning new things, and ServerFault allows me to do that. Not only do I post answers and learn from comments, other answers, etc., but many of the answers force me to do my own investigation, instead of just relying on what I've experienced. Its a great way to learn!
Top Network Posts
- 35How to retrieve the last modification date of all files in a git repository
- 27How do I enable non-free packages on Debian?
- 24Do chef and puppet cost money?
- 23listen to UDP data on local port with netcat
- 16How to properly set permissions for NFS folder? Permission denied on mounting end.
- 15How to automatically restart a service on failure in Linux
- 13AWS EC2 and build-essential
- View more network posts →