I have been working as a Network Engineer and Systems Administrator in ISP/Telecommunications networks since 1996. I have extensive experience the BGP, OSPF, MPLS, IPv6, VoIP, ATM, DSL, QoS and many other TLAs.
I am married with a son and three dogs. I enjoy skateboarding, cycling, reading, music and pondering on the future of networking.
Top Network Posts
- 19How to delete all hidden files and directories using Bash?
- 15Can I have separate IP for A record & MX record
- 15Confusing A, B, C network classes
- 14Do entries in local 'hosts' files override both forward and reverse name lookups?
- 12Setting options from environment variables when using argparse
- 10Linux - use "su -" but keep the current directory
- 9How to redirect domain without breaking the email?
- View more network posts →