Steven T. Snyder
I have quite a collection of hats, and wear most of them professionally on a daily basis. Software engineer, electrical engineer, systems administrator, graphic designer, scientist, product designer, and more.
I work for a small biotech company in Southern California.
Top Network Posts
- 25How can I use valgrind with Python C++ extensions?
- 22What is the first digit for in 4-digit octal Unix file permission notation?
- 16Python, add trailing slash to directory string, os independently
- 15Purpose of __init__
- 13How far can I drive with 1 gallon too much oil?
- 12How to deal with a proprietary Python package name conflicting with a public one?
- 11What type of tester works best for measuring soil pH?
- View more network posts →