Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know. - Daniel J Boorstin
On my day job I maintain a large database application for a growing Edinburgh-based travel search company. Every day I learn more about development and administration in the trenches, including how to cope with legacy worst practices and how to benefit from SQL Server best practices.
Studying part-time at Dundee University for an MSc in Business Intelligence.
Top network posts
- 63How to import CSV file to MySQL table
- 58What's wrong with "I'll open you the door"?
- 38Disable IntelliJ Starred (Package) Imports?
- 32Should java try blocks be scoped as tightly as possible?
- 21When should I not use a semicolon?
- 19Should I accept my complete solution or another's advice that lead me to it?
- 12T-sql - determine if value is integer
- View more network posts →