I really want to learn to make quality applications with good code. To get there, I plan on sharing plenty of bad code from my poor applications in hopes that I might become a better developer.
Member of Technical Staff at Fog Creek Software, doing support, product training, webinars, digital marketing.
Check out my Curriculum Vitae at careers.stackoverflow.com/bmccormack.
Top Network Posts
- 144Display milliseconds in Excel
- 106How do I negate a condition in powershell?
- 63How do I declare a global variable in VBA?
- 59Insert multiple values using INSERT INTO (SQL Server 2005)
- 55What are the benefits of using Classes in VBA?
- 47Consume a SOAP web service without relying on the app.config
- 46Gacutil.exe successfully adds assembly, but assembly not viewable in explorer. Why?
- View more network posts →