What's to say? Check my personal website for a touch more detail, if you want to. I've been a professional UNIX/network sysadmin since 1991, and currently sysadmin free software for a living through my own little company. I'm a Fellow of the European Free Software Foundation. A long time ago, I and a co-author wrote "Building Linux and OpenBSD Firewalls" (Wiley, 2000). That's it.
Top Network Posts
- 106What is a challenge password?
- 86How to best get through a motorway toll booth safely between paying and the barrier closing?
- 78Why would I need a firewall if my server is well configured?
- 71bash(reverse the order of characters in a string)
- 50Bringing coins back home from abroad; Is that unethical to do?
- 49Is greylisting still an efficient method for preventing spam?
- 46What are SPF records, and how do I configure them?
- View more network posts →