What's to say? Check my personal website for a touch more detail, if you want to. I've been a professional UNIX/network sysadmin since 1991, and currently sysadmin free software for a living through my own little company. A long time ago, I and a co-author wrote "Building Linux and OpenBSD Firewalls" (Wiley, 2000). That's it.
Top Network Posts
- 81What is a challenge password?
- 75Why would I need a firewall if my server is well configured?
- 45Is greylisting still an efficient method for preventing spam?
- 45What are the advantages of tape drives?
- 45bash(reverse the order of characters in a string)
- 42Is my Hard Drive Failing?
- 40How common is NAT within companies (one public ip address)?
- View more network posts →