I'm the Fedora Project Leader. I work for Red Hat — and for the Fedora community at large! – but my posts here are all my own.
Previously, I was a sysadmin in the Academic Computing group at Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and before that, I made Boston University Linux.
Top Network Posts
- 182What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 139How to check how long a process has been running?
- 108What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 106What is "ISO" on a digital camera?
- 101What is "angle of view" in photography?
- 90Which is the safest way to get root privileges: sudo, su or login?
- 76Does LVM impact performance?
- View more network posts →