I do Bioinformtics research and work as a Bioinformtics systems + databases administrator.
As of February 2011, I'm active on Biostar stackexchange - it's a Question and Answer website for Bioinformatics.
Top Network Posts
- 28Forking / Multi-Threaded Processes | Bash
- 25How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 24In R, how to plot with a png as background?
- 22Why is there no more ~/.Trash?
- 18What if I accidentally run command "chmod -R" on system directories (/, /etc, ...)
- 18reverse() does not work on a Python literal?
- 18What are the consequences of setting varchar(8000)?
- View more network posts →
3 When does an answer become community wiki? jan 4 '11