I work on the Netflix Open Connect content delivery network. In my past lives, I've worked on GIS applications, data mining, radiation sensors, and physics simulations. I've used technologies ranging from the trendy (Java, C#, and Scala) to the archaic (Fortran and AML).
Just trying to change the world, one movie at a time.
Top network posts
- 182HTTP vs HTTPS performance
- 73How to close a Java Swing application from the code
- 63CountDownLatch vs. Semaphore
- 58How much null checking is enough?
- 50What is the ideal data type to use when storing latitude / longitudes in a MySQL database?
- 48How do I time a method's execution in Java?
- 26In Java when does a URL connection close?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.