I work on the Netflix Open Connect content delivery network. In my past lives, I've worked on GIS applications, data mining, radiation sensors, and physics simulations. I've used technologies ranging from the trendy (Java, C#, and Scala) to the archaic (Fortran and AML).
Just trying to change the world, one movie at a time.
Top Network Posts
- 190HTTP vs HTTPS performance
- 78How to close a Java Swing application from the code
- 65CountDownLatch vs. Semaphore
- 59How much null checking is enough?
- 54What is the ideal data type to use when storing latitude / longitudes in a MySQL database?
- 54How do I time a method's execution in Java?
- 28In Java when does a URL connection close?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.