Small Clanger is alarmed. He sees the musical helicopter breaking up and losing its notes. Tiny Clanger gesticulates and hoots. The iron chicken on its star sees her and flaps over and collects her, scoops her up and carries her back to its star. The Clangers are even more alarmed. They wonder what will become of her. Tiny Clanger is very pleased. She greets the chicken as an old friend and gives it the jewel. They drink tea and chat interstellar small-talk. The chicken goes below and fetches her a small iron hat, with aerial and earpiece. It is their personal radio communicator.
Top Network Posts
- 36Windows TCP Window Scaling Hitting plateau too early
- 28What do you do about staff and personal laptops?
- 25How to copy a previously entered command using the history utility without running it again?
- 21Make apache only accessible via 127.0.0.1, is this possible?
- 16Are bare steel floor tiles suitable for a server room?
- 14Are self-signed SSL certificates secure?
- 13Can awk be used instead?
- View more network posts →