Derek Downey is a DevOps consultant with Pythian and is excited about helping teams work together efficiently and effectively. He is especially interested in automation and tooling to simplify operations of infrastructure on-premise and within cloud/virtualized environments.
Prior to moving into DevOps, Derek was a Principal Consultant for the OpenSource technology group at Pythian, interacting daily with some of the brightest minds in the Relational Database and NoSQL world, as well as researching new technologies and methods for maintaining MySQL environments for the myriad of use-cases required by Pythian's clientele.
Top Network Posts
- 58How to safely change MySQL innodb variable 'innodb_log_file_size'?
- 46In tail -f, how do I filter out stuff that has certain keywords?
- 40How can I move a database from one server to another?
- 31How were the books of the New Testament chosen?
- 27What is "<Cycle 1>" an indication of in Xdebug?
- 27INT(5) vs SMALLINT(5)
- 25PostgreSQL Stored Procedure Performance
- View more network posts →