I've been involved in the professional management of FreeBSD and Linux servers since 1998.
I have in-depth experience with Ubuntu, Perl, PostgreSQL, Apache, darcs and RAID.
More recently I've begun using Amazon's suite of web services including EC2, S3 and CloudFront. I now use and enjoy Nginx as well.
Top network posts
- 57Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in ... on line 9
- 24Why Do I Need a Better/Lighter Road Bicycle to Train For 'Fitness'?
- 12How to run some but not all tests in a Perl test suite in parallel?
- 11Upstart script doesn't start
- 9Can I get Unity-style Super+[1-9] keyboard shortcuts for launching apps in Gnome Shell?
- 9How to run some but not all tests in a Perl test suite in parallel?
- 9What are the pros and cons of sunscreen vs. protective clothing?
- View more network posts →