Full-stack developer, DevOps/cloud service operator, IT strategic advisor, smokejumper
I'm often called in "OMG! Everything is on fire! HALP!!!" situations. I'm especially good at complex integration and automation tasks.
Unix since 7th Edition and Lions' Commentary. Programmed inside the kernel and built multi-threaded middleware, and have long been a consulting expert to both those building and deploying Unix and Linux environments, along with all the associated system design, clustering, high-availability, scale-out distributed computing, middleware, and manageability issues.
Active DevOps service operator and expert. I write and speak on DevOps tools and strategies often. For example, the keynote and "DevOps Demystified" sessions at the TechTarget's recent Modern Infrastructure Summit.
Top Network Posts
- 33When is type testing OK?
- 31Non-Message Queue / Simple Long-Polling in Python (and Flask)
- 28Should I stay in a Muay Thai gym where the fighters hit without much restraint or consideration?
- 22How to test when arranging the data is too cumbersome?
- 20Do algorithms depend on computer architectures?
- 16Caching at business layer vs Caching at Data Layer
- 15Why are self-hosting compilers considered a rite of passage for new languages?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.