The Tao Of Programming Book 1.2:
The Tao gave birth to machine language. Machine language gave birth to the assembler.
The assembler gave birth to the compiler. Now there are ten thousand languages.
Each language has its purpose, however humble. Each language expresses the Yin and Yang of software. Each language has its place within the Tao.
But do not program in
COBOL Java if you can avoid it.
Top Network Posts
- 34How can I quickly cool a water bottle?
- 24Custom UIPageControl view, replacing dots with "Page X of Y"
- 22adb command not found
- 19How to monitor progress (JProgressBar) with FileChannels transferFrom() method?
- 16How to remove an item for a OR'd enum?
- 15Iphone access a property value from AppDelegate
- 14NSInternalInconsistencyException Could not load nib in bundle
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.