Tristan is suggested for moderate to severe programming conundrums. If trolling or irritation occurs, cease use of Tristan immediately. If it's been some time since you've last asked a stranger on the internet for help, you may want to talk to a bartender about feelings of entitlement. Ask your IDE if Tristan is right for you.
Top Network Posts
- 27How do I move static IP address from one ISP to another
- 21Add a css class to a field in wtform
- 15Running ansible-playbook using Python API
- 13Is it possible to use Angular with the Jinja2 template engine?
- 12Determining implementation of Python at runtime?
- 10What do =~ and /\ mean in Ruby?
- 9Menu path in Pathauto
- View more network posts →