TINKER HACKER MAKER DAD
Long-time owner and operator of a small, successful security consulting business. As of recently, though, by day I work for a really cool company.
Nothing I write here represents the views of my employer, nor does it reflect any proprietary or confidential knowledge. In fact, practically all of my content here was written before I even started working at Google, so don't get too excited.
Side note: Google is awesome. If you get a chance to work here, I highly recommend it.
Top Network Posts
- 301Why are salted hashes more secure for password storage?
- 281Exploitable PHP functions
- 218What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 217SSL3 "POODLE" Vulnerability
- 191Is Google spying on all of us?
- 170Is Google overreaching by forcing me to use TLS?
- 150How do you restart php-fpm?
- View more network posts →