I'm a senior UNIX system administrator in the San Francisco Bay Area. The great thing about being a sysadmin is that I get to dabble in a little bit of everything. Work is never boring, that's for sure. I still find it hard to believe that people are willing to pay me to have so much fun.
I'm a big fan of Perl. It's an excellent programming language with a fantastic user community. Learning Perl, and improving my programming skills with it, has been one of my most rewarding personal and professional decisions.
Top Network Posts
- 10How do I see a list of all currently defined environment variables in a Linux bash terminal?
- 9Determine installed PowerShell version
- 9sed replace all tabs and spaces with a single space
- 9ZFS RAID and LUKS encryption in Linux
- 7Easiest way to get MS Security Essentials to run for people who turn off their computers?
- 6How to use tscon on Windows7?
- 5How to make Windows command prompt treat single quote as though it is a double quote?
- View more network posts →