Programming: Went from the BASICs to C, C++ and Java (in Uni). Was learning Python when I first joined Stackoverflow. Now I've shifted towards Clojure. Hoping to master Haskell and OCaml some glorious day. My usual hacks are in bash or python, for I live in the command line.
BSc in CS, now studying towards MSc in CS in the University of Eastern Finland.
Other interests Functional programming ties well with mathematics. I like Linux, Nethack and XMonad.
Top Network Posts
- 67Change font color for comments in vim
- 54Highlight arguments in function body in vim
- 35How can I delete multiple lines in vi?
- 29call up an EDITOR (vim) from a python script
- 27Use of g key in vim command mode
- 25How do Vim's Control-O and Control-I work?
- 25How can I update an item in a vector in Clojure?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.