"The design is finished not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
I'm a consultant and technology evangelist with a penchant for development and a passion for the business side of software. In between all the work, I contribute to a number of open-source projects and give talks about topics I'm interested in.
If you'd like to get in touch, drop me a line:
Top Network Posts
- 1493How do I tell if a regular file does not exist in bash?
- 1113What does O(log n) mean exactly?
- 908What is ":-!!" in C code?
- 306How do you convert a jQuery object into a string?
- 275How do I skip an iteration of a `foreach` loop?
- 268how to detect whether a python variable is a function?
- 264Tick symbol in HTML/XHTML
- View more network posts →