Top Network Posts
- 45Is it wrong to tell children that $1/0 =$ NaN is incorrect, and should be $∞$?
- 41Python imports for tests using nose - what is best practice for imports of modules above current package
- 27Any pointers on using Ropevim? Is it a usable library?
- 11Is "imbedded" a valid spelling of the word "embedded"?
- 7MySQL & .NET: System.ArgumentException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0
- 7What is the closest equivalent of "load average" in Windows available via WMI?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.