Evan Andersonless info
|visits||member for||3 years, 11 months|
Windows / Linux / Unix sysadmin since '96. Cut my teeth on Xenix (ick!) and have been a Linux user since '93 (yay-- Slackware!). Worked w/ more Windows NT 3.51 and 4.0 than I care to recall. Today MSFT stuff mainly pays my bills but I try to keep at least passingly familiar with Linux.
I write some code too, but my main gig is sysadmin and IT project work.
Server Fault bragging:
- First user to hit the rep cap from their laboring wife's hospital room
- First non-beta Server Fault user over the 10K reputation mark and the second user to do it, beta nonwithstanding. Also the first user over the 20K, 30K, 40K, 50K, 60K, 70K, and 80K marks... (yeah-- I guess I'm counting... >smile<)
- First user to be awarded a tag badge (for "windows")
- First user awarded the gold "windows" tag badge
- First user awarded the "Epic" badge (hitting the rep cap 50 days)
If you're in deep trouble and need bailed out now give me a call and we can work something out.
|bio||website||wellbury.com||visits||member for||3 years, 11 months|
17 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|