Technical Evangelist at Microsoft.
The views expressed on my posts on this site are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my company. All posts of mine are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
The following disclaimer applies to all code, scripts and demos available on my posts:
This Sample Code is provided for the purpose of illustration only and is not intended to be used in a production environment. THIS SAMPLE CODE AND ANY RELATED INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We grant You a nonexclusive, royalty-free right to use and modify the Sample Code and to reproduce and distribute the object code form of the Sample Code, provided that You agree: (i) to not use Our name, logo, or trademarks to market Your software product in which the Sample Code is embedded; (ii) to include a valid copyright notice on Your software product in which the Sample Code is embedded; and (iii) to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Us and Our suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorneys’ fees, that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Sample Code.
Top Network Posts
- 77Why shouldn't we allow NULLs?
- 52Should you design the database before the application code is written?
- 46What's the point of WHERE 1=2 for SELECT INTO table query
- 40Clustering vs. transactional replication vs. availability groups
- 37GO After every T-SQL statement
- 34SIMPLE or FULL recovery model for databases?
- 25How badly do SQL Compilations impact the performance of SQL Server?
- View more network posts →