Wondering about my name?
It used to be DragonLord, but I've had to change it due to a bizarre trademark dispute. Feel free to call me Draco or by my real first name Brian.
I'm a computer and tech enthusiast with a variety of interests ranging from video games to fountain pens.
I take the accuracy and correctness of my contributions very seriously. If you find any problems with my posts, feel free to edit them or let me know in chat if you have any questions or comments.
I'm also one of the resident spam fighters on Super User and can catch spam others miss. If you suspect that one or more posts are spam, bring it up in the Ask a Super User Moderator chat room, and be sure to ping me—I'm around most of the time. Don't forget to flag blatant spam—it takes just six spam flags from the community to delete it.
It sounds like flagging posts as spam isn't enough; they need to be flagged specifically to your attention (and what are the odds that you haven't already found it). —fixer1234 (source)
As an aside, I'm a bit of a photo enthusiast. I shoot with Pentax eqiuipment, and you can find me on Pentax Forums.
Top Network Posts
- 274Why are we still using CPUs instead of GPUs?
- 195Is there still a reason to choose a 10,000 RPM hard drive over an SSD?
- 172Why are my games slower on battery power, even with the power plan set to High Performance?
- 122Recent Mass Football Spam
- 102Can hibernating the computer damage the RAM?
- 86How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 78Why did adding memory significantly increase gaming performance on an AMD APU?
- View more network posts →