Newly 30-something guy who loves God, people, music, and computers, and happens to be decently good at the latter two.
IT experience is all self- and real-world-taught rather than classroom or book learning. Driven by an insatiable appetite for learning new ways to do things better. With better being defined as more usable to the end user, for which goal IT ought to exist, within bounds of reason.
I'm primarily skilled in Wintel systems and end user support, with hobbies in *nix and growing experience in MS server management, Office 2010 deployment and support, Windows 7 use, and several different types of professional business environments ranging from fast-food mega-conglomo-corps to international law firms to one of the largest corporate banks in the world.
Currently I am Network Administrator for a custom manufacturing firm primarily involved in the energy industry.
Top network posts
- 151What is the purpose of the holes marked "Do Not Cover" on hard drives?
- 57Does dual-booting an OS require a dual-core processor?
- 31What are Thumbs.db files for? How can I prevent them from being created?
- 18How to copy a list of file names to text file?
- 18Firefox homepage is changed. Now they're displaying a game. How to change it back?
- 16Running applications even when signed off?
- 16Security Concern with my Windows 7 Box at Work
- View more network posts →