I am working for a company which is doing infrastructure operations and IT consulting jobs in Germany, Europe.
My sphere of activities includes virtualization topics, IP networking, storage, server operations, monitoring, backups and network security. I was awarded the Microsoft MVP title for Windows Networking for several years in the past, although my public activity on Microsoft-specific topics has declined seriously due to lack of time so it is not likely to happen again that soon.
If you need to get in touch, just mail the company: [email protected]
Top network posts
- 135Is my password compromised because I forgot to hit Enter after ssh username?
- 28How to time-bomb a GPO?
- 21Why are there only four primary partitions on an MBR disk?
- 18How to time-bomb a GPO?
- 17Two identical fiber optic broadband lines working as one
- 16How to take full ownership of an IP address?
- 13OpenVPN performance: how many concurrent clients are possible?
- View more network posts →