Programmer, sysadmin, entrepreneur, lisper.
Definitely opinionated, I encountered a surprising amount of different systems in my life so far, leading to rather eclectic set of skills. My current favourites are Common Lisp and Erlang.
Finally got my Master's degree in Artificial Intelligence.
Top Network Posts
- 57Why aren't there other programming languages that compile to Python bytecode?
- 14How to copy and edit files in Android shell?
- 9Using cURL in Android
- 8Getting pid before process execution on Linux
- 7Node.js or Erlang
- 6Production-ready, highly reliable filesystems on Linux: ext4 ext3 XFS or JFS (or ZFS)?
- 5gzip without tar? Why are they used together?
- View more network posts →