Started working with IBM mainframe computers in the 1980s, moved on to Unix and Vax minicomputers before getting moved on to the traditional LAN servers we all know and 'love' today.
Former Microsoft MVP for Virtualisation, Windows Server & Security about 8 years.
Currently deputy department manager and "senior sysadmin" for a college in England, designing and providing server and infrastructure for an IT team that looks after several thousand users in a mixed environment.
Top Network Posts
- 792How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 51Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 40Heartbleed: are services other than HTTPS affected?
- 34corporate network: wireless vs wired
- 33Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 31Why Block Port 22 Outbound?
- 30What features would you add to Firefox to get it into the enterprise?
- View more network posts →