I like smart people who get things done. I do my best everyday to be one of them.
I code mostly in C++, Python, Java and... whatever comes my way. I also like to understand a problem down to its roots, a process also known as debugging.
#SOreadytohelp and ready to wear the shirt!
Top Network Posts
- 29What are the downsides of BrowserID/Persona compared to OpenID/OAuth/Facebook?
- 28How do I show source code in windbg through ntsd -d?
- 24Can my company see what HTTPS sites I went to?
- 22ldapsearch over ssl/tls doesn't work
- 21Why doesn't the client's web browser need to be PCI compliant?
- 20Windows shortcut to run git bash script
- 12Why isn't there a certificate revocation request standard?
- View more network posts →