Daniel Graziotin is a PhD student in Computer Science at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano. His research interests include human aspects in empirical software engineering with psychological measurements, Web engineering, and Open Science. He is Editorial Associate at the Journal of Open Research Software and the local coordinator of the OKF Open science Italia group. He is a member of the ACM, SIGSOFT, IEEE, and the IEEE Computer Society.
Top Network Posts
- 60Django Importing Settings File
- 46Is it a good idea to cite paper from publisher listed in Beall’s list
- 22Is it appropriate as a referee to contact an author after the editor rejected the manuscript?
- 17What happens if the editor cannot find reviewers?
- 17How do you cite a Github repository?
- 16Can I use a Google map in my PhD thesis?
- 15Is including an own paper in the literature review a bad practice?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.