I've been brewing since spring 2008. The more I do it, the more I enjoy it, and I love learning new information and new techniques.
I really like the fact that brewing combines and applies knowledge from so many different realms, and much like cooking, ends up with the best results being considered as works of art as much of science and engineering.
Top Network Posts
- 33Why do people smash garlic?
- 18What is an easy vegetable to grow in a hot, dry summer / cool, wet winter climate?
- 17What is this fast growing plant with blue/black berries?
- 15Reusing bottlecaps
- 14Is it okay to pile compost on to the base of a tomato plant?
- 14How do I quit being a moderator?
- 14Is it worth roasting my own red peppers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.