I have been a software developer for over 30 years, using a variety of programming languages like COBOL, Pascal, Ada, C, assembly, and some scripting languages. Now very interested in following the development of the upcoming C++17 standard.
Currently working for a bank, providing file services for corporate customers.
Top Network Posts
- 151Differences between C++ string == and compare()?
- 76Does the range-based 'for' loop deprecate many simple algorithms?
- 60Exotic architectures the standards committees care about
- 51Google C++ style guide's No-exceptions rule; STL?
- 41Why declare a struct that only contains an array in C?
- 39module unsafe for SAFESEH image C++
- 35Using a variable with the same name in different spaces
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.