I have been a software developer for over 30 years, using a variety of programming languages like COBOL, Pascal, Ada, C, assembly, and some scripting languages. Now very interested in following the development of the upcoming C++17 standard.
Currently working for a bank, providing file services for corporate customers.
Top Network Posts
- 98Differences between C++ string == and compare()?
- 74Does the range-based 'for' loop deprecate many simple algorithms?
- 52Exotic architectures the standards committees care about
- 49Google C++ style guide's No-exceptions rule; STL?
- 38Why declare a struct that only contains an array in C?
- 34Using a variable with the same name in different spaces
- 32Why are function pointers and data pointers incompatible in C/C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.