I value short, testable, and maintainable code that expresses its purpose. I like to maximize these values in every change I make. I thrive where there is enough process in place to make things work well, and where initiative and creativity is valued. For me, the novel arrangement of existing components with thoughtful additions is a great way to deliver innovative solutions quickly without re-inventing the wheel. As such micro-services architecture rocks!
I have always approached the operational of by software in production with thought and care and the now- trending “DevOps culture” feels like formalisation and enhancement of something that should have been normal everywhere.
I once built an awesome tool for visualising Nagios, inspired by Neal Stephenson.
Top Network Posts
- 28How to convert Joda Localdate to Joda DateTime?
- 25C# How can I test a file is a jpeg?
- 15reading a dynamic property list into a spring managed bean
- 14What temperature to prepare for on Everest base camp trek?
- 13What does JPA EntityManager.getSingleResult() return for a COUNT query?
- 11Having a pleasant dining experience in a hotel with a baby?
- 10IntelliJ IDEA highlights @Entity class names with "Cannot resolve symbol" in JP QL
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.