Terry Gardner (LDAP web site) was a leading directory services architect with experience with many large scale directory services installations and messaging server installations, and was a Subject Matter Expert in the field of Directory Services, Java, and Solaris (operating system) performance. Mr. Gardner also participated in the open-source software community.
Mr. Gardner passed away in December, 2013.
Top Network Posts
- 19Ldap filter for attribute that may not exist
- 11memberOf vs. groupMembership in LDAP (Liferay)
- 8Login to ldap with uid instead of cn in DN input
- 7How do I build this LDAP connection string?
- 6Why does LDAP requires a two step "login" (connect and then bind)
- 6Easy way to test an LDAP User's Credentials
- 6LDAP Authentication in PHP - Authenticated without giving a password
- View more network posts →